All Apps and Add-ons

After upgrading the Splunk App for Unix and Linux, where can I find the searches from the prebuilt dashboards in version 4.2?

jackpal
Path Finder

I recently upgraded from the 4.2 version of the Splunk App for Unix and Linux. There were many useful prebuilt dashboards in this version. I see the new version does things much differently, but it would be nice to have this functionality again. Is there someplace where I can find all of these searches and use them again?

0 Karma
1 Solution

jackpal
Path Finder

I think I just answered my own question. I found the queries under reports. Makes sense 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jackpal
Path Finder

I think I just answered my own question. I found the queries under reports. Makes sense 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...