All Apps and Add-ons

After upgrading Palo Alto Networks App for Splunk from 4.x to 5.0.0, getting "Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table"

perreau

I went for the upgrade head first and did it via the GUI and now I had to give everyone full permission to the app to at least see something on the graphs. That's done, but I am not seeing my old logs and even the new logs are not fully showing e.g. the overview dashboard is not populating. Please help 😞

0 Karma
1 Solution

btorresgil
Builder

Hi perreau,

Please follow the 5.0 upgrade guide here:
http://pansplunk.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade.html

It will resolve the problems including the errors you posted.
Thanks!
-Brian

View solution in original post

0 Karma

btorresgil
Builder

Hi perreau,

Please follow the 5.0 upgrade guide here:
http://pansplunk.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade.html

It will resolve the problems including the errors you posted.
Thanks!
-Brian

0 Karma

perreau

Hi Brian. Thanks so much for helping and all is now OK 🙂

That's a typical example of me not RTFM 😉

(y)

0 Karma

perreau

I am also seeing these:

10 errors occurred while the search was executing. Therefore, search results might be incomplete. Hide errors.

Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:config' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:hipmatch' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:newapps' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:system' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:threat' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:traffic' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:wildfire_report' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified destination fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'source::udp:5514|host::xxx.x.xx.xxx|pan:threat' and lookup table 'pan_vendor_info_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified lookup fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'pan:threat' and lookup table 'threat_lookup'.
Error 'Could not find all of the specified lookup fields in the lookup table.' for conf 'source::udp:5514|host::xxx.x.xx.xxx|pan:threat' and lookup table 'threat_lookup'.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...