All Apps and Add-ons
Highlighted

AeroHive Security: Can customizing the name of the index saved in each dashboard panel be included in the next app version?

Hi - For the next version, can you include a way to customize the index saved in each dashboard panel? My index is not named Aerohive, so I had to change each one manually.

Thanks

0 Karma
Highlighted

Re: AeroHive Security: Can customizing the name of the index saved in each dashboard panel be included in the next app version?

Explorer

Hi - I will try to simplify the naming of the index.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Karma
Highlighted

Re: AeroHive Security: Can customizing the name of the index saved in each dashboard panel be included in the next app version?

Thanks - and this is excellent by the way! Also, another handy chart would be top sessions by Access Point. Or top amount of sessions by user.

0 Karma
Highlighted

Esteemed Legend

This is usually done by defining a macro that all the searches use. Inside this macro both the index and the sourcetype are specified. This way users can update just the macro to set these 2 values and everything else will work, even after upgrading the app.

0 Karma