All Apps and Add-ons

Adjusting size of graphic/window

manderson7
Contributor

So this is a real cool visualization, I'm hoping to use it in a few places.
I'm hoping you can hlep with an issue we're having though. If we choose a large enough time window in the picker, and have the time granularity set low, then the values go off the side of the screen. That wouldn't be a huge deal, but there's no horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the side. Am I missing some setting to enable that?
Also, would it be possible to make the window that the graphic appears in larger? The number of names is pretty small.
I'm attaching a graphic to show what I mean.
alt text

Thanks very much for your help.

0 Karma

nathanluke86
Communicator

hello @manderson7

How do you enable the graphics.

All I can create is green/amber/red

Thanks

0 Karma

manderson7
Contributor

If it helps, this is the code I used for my panel

<panel>
          <viz type="performance-analysis.performance_analysis">
            <title>Use a short time window (4hr), otherwise will not show all values</title>
            <search>
              <query>index=sitescope eventtype=all_sitescope_monitors 
    | stats count by _time sis_monitor_status sis_monitor_name eventtype 
    | search eventtype=*sitescope* 
    | sort - sis_monitor_status 
    | stats values(eventtype) as application by sis_monitor_status sis_monitor_name _time 
    | eval value=case(sis_monitor_status=="good", "01", sis_monitor_status=="warning", "66", sis_monitor_status=="error", "99") 
    | eval status=case(sis_monitor_status=="good", "GREEN", sis_monitor_status=="warning", "AMBER", sis_monitor_status=="error", "RED") 
    | search $apppicker$
    | rename sis_monitor_name AS name 
    | table _time name value status</query>
              <earliest>$field1.earliest$</earliest>
              <latest>$field1.latest$</latest>
            </search>
            <option name="drilldown">none</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.OKIsLowOrHigh">low</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.criticalColour">#DD0000</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.criticalThreshold">18</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.downTimeEnd">0</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.downTimeStart">0</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.granularity">10</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.noDataColour">#999999</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.okColour">#78B24A</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.showLegend">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.showStatusAsText">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.sortOrder">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.timeFormat">h:mm A</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenEarliest">pa_earliest</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenLatest">pa_latest</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenName">pa_name</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.warningColour">#E0C135</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.warningThreshold">12</option>
            <option name="refresh.display">progressbar</option>
          </viz>
        </panel>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...