All Apps and Add-ons

Adjusting size of graphic/window

manderson7
Contributor

So this is a real cool visualization, I'm hoping to use it in a few places.
I'm hoping you can hlep with an issue we're having though. If we choose a large enough time window in the picker, and have the time granularity set low, then the values go off the side of the screen. That wouldn't be a huge deal, but there's no horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the side. Am I missing some setting to enable that?
Also, would it be possible to make the window that the graphic appears in larger? The number of names is pretty small.
I'm attaching a graphic to show what I mean.
alt text

Thanks very much for your help.

0 Karma

nathanluke86
Communicator

hello @manderson7

How do you enable the graphics.

All I can create is green/amber/red

Thanks

0 Karma

manderson7
Contributor

If it helps, this is the code I used for my panel

<panel>
          <viz type="performance-analysis.performance_analysis">
            <title>Use a short time window (4hr), otherwise will not show all values</title>
            <search>
              <query>index=sitescope eventtype=all_sitescope_monitors 
    | stats count by _time sis_monitor_status sis_monitor_name eventtype 
    | search eventtype=*sitescope* 
    | sort - sis_monitor_status 
    | stats values(eventtype) as application by sis_monitor_status sis_monitor_name _time 
    | eval value=case(sis_monitor_status=="good", "01", sis_monitor_status=="warning", "66", sis_monitor_status=="error", "99") 
    | eval status=case(sis_monitor_status=="good", "GREEN", sis_monitor_status=="warning", "AMBER", sis_monitor_status=="error", "RED") 
    | search $apppicker$
    | rename sis_monitor_name AS name 
    | table _time name value status</query>
              <earliest>$field1.earliest$</earliest>
              <latest>$field1.latest$</latest>
            </search>
            <option name="drilldown">none</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.OKIsLowOrHigh">low</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.criticalColour">#DD0000</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.criticalThreshold">18</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.downTimeEnd">0</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.downTimeStart">0</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.granularity">10</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.noDataColour">#999999</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.okColour">#78B24A</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.showLegend">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.showStatusAsText">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.sortOrder">true</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.timeFormat">h:mm A</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenEarliest">pa_earliest</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenLatest">pa_latest</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.tokenName">pa_name</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.warningColour">#E0C135</option>
            <option name="performance-analysis.performance_analysis.warningThreshold">12</option>
            <option name="refresh.display">progressbar</option>
          </viz>
        </panel>
0 Karma