All Apps and Add-ons

Adding more rows in the trellis single-value colored format

I868162
Explorer

I have hundreds of values that I want to create a heat map for using the trellis layout, but only two rows with ten values each are displayed. I know I can use the "Next" link to see the remaining but there are over 25 pages for me to click through and I want everything on the same page.

Is there a way to display more than 20 charts using trellis layout, so I can have everything on the same page?

The documentation makes no mention of any limits, and I want to create a custom visualization but using trellis documentation that mentions the limit would make it easier.

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

There is now a JIRA on this ( SPL-176965 ). Supposedly all this will be fixed in the Dashboards (Beta) app first, when they roll trellis into it:
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4710/

PowerPacked
Builder

Hi @I868162

Please add limit=0 to your chart query, & also do useother=f usenull=f if needed.

Thanks

0 Karma

I868162
Explorer

Hi @PowerPacked

Thank you for responding. I tried this and it returned the same result as before (where each page only shows 20 results)

My query said:
| chart sum(HealthT) by Realm limit=0 useother=f usenull=f
| sort sum(HealthT),Realm

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/529004/is-there-a-way-to-display-more-than-20-charts-at-a.html reveals the same issue I'm facing.

0 Karma

GaryChan1
Engager

Hey @I868162 - did you find a way to add more than 20 per page in the end?

0 Karma

tomasmoser
Contributor

I have the same issue. Shows 20 instead of 22 I have. Two are on the next page.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...