All Apps and Add-ons

Add splunk ui-tour

guidedtour
Observer

So following ui-tour Splunk documentation and other similar questions about ui-tour.conf. But i just can't get it to work.

ui-tour.conf is located in /app/myapp/local - tried with /app/myapp/default, etc/system/local  - none of it does the charm.

[documentation-tour]
type = image
label = Welcome tour
imageName1 = search1.png
imageCaption1 = After adding data use the Search view to run searches, design data visualizations, save reports, and create dashboards. To know more about 
context = myapp

picture is saved in img map ( like it said in documentation).

So maybe I'm getting this wrong but it should start when i run dashboard documentation on myapp, but when I run dashboard documentation it doesn't run.

So my question do i need to change something dashboards for it to run because I didn't get that feeling reading documentation and other questions.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...