All Apps and Add-ons

Add-on for JIRA: search error="HTTP Error 302: The HTTP server returned a redirect error that would lead to an infinite loop."

jakegerberus

Doing a little research into this. It would appear that Splunk may require a CookieJar function to store cookies during this request. We use proxy connectors with Tomcat Apache for Jira.

Have you guys come across this before?

0 Karma

Flynt
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I haven't run across this specific issue before but I see where, in your case, the cookies would need to be preserved. I will be working on adding this to a future version.

jakegerberus

Flynt, thanks for your response. Can you think of a workaround we could put in place by chance? Do you have an ETA on the next version release?

Thanks,
Jake

0 Karma

Flynt
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Unfortunately there isn't a workaround for this at this time. I am adding the code for this currently and while I can't give you an exact date for the next release I am aiming for a release within the next month or two that includes this fix and several new options.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...