All Apps and Add-ons

Add-on for Atlassian JIRA Service Desk alert action

gc_acribia
Engager

Does "Add-on for Atlassian JIRA Service Desk alert action" plugin compatible with "Jira Service Desk"?

This application name contains in the title of the plugin, but it doesn`t mentioned in plugin instruction. Overiew says:

"The Add-on is compatible with:
- JIRA Server
- JIRA Cloud
- JIRA Data center"

But can I create issues in Jira Service Desk with this plugin when alert triggered?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @gc_acribia, Yes by using this Add-on you can create an issue in JIRA Service Desk.
Also, you can be referred to the attached image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this helps your like will  be appreciated 😊

View solution in original post

vikramyadav
Contributor

Hi @gc_acribia, Yes by using this Add-on you can create an issue in JIRA Service Desk.
Also, you can be referred to the attached image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this helps your like will  be appreciated 😊

gc_acribia
Engager

Hi, @vikramyadav Thank you for your answer! But I have another question, maybe you will help me with my problem.

I`m trying to make alert with opening an issue in JIRA Service Desk. I filled some fields in this action like Project, Issue type, Summary and etc. But when alert triggered the issue doesn`t create in Jira. What could be the problem?

P.S. Plugin configuration is correct, I can get projects info and etc.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...