All Apps and Add-ons

Add-on for Atlassian JIRA Service Desk alert action : Showing connection error

sdivya
Observer

Hi , i m getting this error below but when i try to curl with jira credentials on my search head, it is giving the output

ConnectionError at "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-jira-service-desk-simple-addon/bin/ta_jira_service_desk_simple_addon/aob_py2/requests/adapters.py", line 516 : HTTPSConnectionPool(host='abc.com', port=123): Max retries exceeded with url: /rest/api/latest/issuetype (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fbd66deac10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out',))

Any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Karma

joydeep741
Path Finder

I am having the same issue, 
Were you able to fix this ? Can you post the solution if possible.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Is the error being reported by a Search Head or Indexer? If it's reported by an indexer then you should run curl there to verify connectivity.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

sdivya
Observer

so the error is reported on search head and not indexer. And curl works fine on search head but addon doesnt work

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...