All Apps and Add-ons

A previously approved release version for our Splunk app is now back in pending approval stage, is this normal?

tchao_haystax

Hello all,

A few months ago I submitted an app to Splunkbase that was approved, certified through AppInspect, and publicly visible. It was recently brought to my attention that the app is no longer visible and after logging into the Manage App console, I discovered that the app was brought back into pending approval. I did not receive an email nor any other notifications about this so needless to say I am quite confused at the moment.

I have an inkling that it may be because I tested the app on Splunk Enterprise 7.2 to ensure compatibility and updated the compatibility version checkboxes in the Manage App console. Now keep in mind, I didn't upload a new version of the app. I simply updated the version compatibility checkboxes on the existing release. Some confirmation to my theory here would be great. It's been about a month since I updated the compatibility version and the app is still in pending approval. Is this normal/has anyone else experienced this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...