Alerting

fingerprint alert

isin67

Hi.. i am new to splunk so i would like to know is there alert for fingerprint login also?

please let me know and i would like to know the search comments used in search box

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If a fingerprint login generates an event and that event is logged in Splunk then alert can be triggered.

To learn search commands, take the free Splunk Fundamentals 1 class at splunk.com.  Also, see the Search Manual at https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.1.2/Search/GetstartedwithSearch

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

isin67

can u tell me in details how do i insert my fingerprint log details into spliunk tool( for windows)and what is the search command used for it

Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I don't know how fingerprint details are stored in Windows so I can't offer specific advice on how to get them into Splunk.  It's likely, however, you'll need a Splunk Universal Forwarder (UF) on that Windows box (assuming it's a different machine from the one running Splunk).  

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...