Alerting

alerts via health.conf

danman71
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hey All, 

I have some questions about health.conf and web hooks. Recently I've been toying around with health.conf and testing some alerting. I noticed in my conf file I have alert_action.webhook. But I can't find anything in the documentation about it? What I would like to do is configure this to send an alert to a teams channel. Anyhow, if anyone has any information or done something similar, I'd like to hear about it. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

danman71
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I have this app, and it works great when creating custom alerts. But I'm talking within the health.conf there is a webhooks stanza. I'm curious about that. Is a new feature, etc?

0 Karma

jodonald
Explorer

There is an app in Splunkbase which may help.  I would recommend starting there.

Hope that helps.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...