Alerting

Splunk Alerting: Identify all the alerts which are using same webhook

arkapdas
Engager
hi all, I have a specific webhook url which has been used in multiple splunk alerts. Now I want to change that webhook. I was trying to figure out, is there any way I can figure out what are the alerts which are using this particular webhook
Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @arkapdas 

The following command shall return the alerts and their actions you have to find what's the field name for webhook and further filter it to your need.

| rest  /services/saved/searches | where isnotnull(title) | table action* id title search

View solution in original post

arkapdas
Engager

You saved my life, now I am pushing it a little more [:P]

Is there any way  I can update the values  in one shot?

0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@arkapdas goto savedsearches.conf on SH and update them from backend.

0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @arkapdas 

The following command shall return the alerts and their actions you have to find what's the field name for webhook and further filter it to your need.

| rest  /services/saved/searches | where isnotnull(title) | table action* id title search

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...