Alerting

Overview of 365 and AD log options-Is there somewhere that has an overview of the different options?

NJ
Path Finder

Hi

I am trying to create alerts and dashboards for my o365 and AD logs. 

Is there somewhere that has an overview of the different options in for example Operations? Since I dont have a log from when a user is created, I dont know the value the log will say eg, UserCreated, UserWasCreated, CreateUser.

Hope it makes sense

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @NJ,

did you already explored, in splunkbase some apps as: Microsoft 365 App for Splunk (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3786)?

Ciao.

Giuseppe

NJ
Path Finder

Yes and that helped but want to know all the possible values under for example the Operation field that 365 and AD logs can produce.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @NJ,

sorry but I think that this isn't the best locatiopn for this answer, this is a Microsoft knowldege not a Splunk knowledge!

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...