Alerting

How to create new case - select entitlement?

SP344374

Have been able to raise cases previously but when trying to rasie a new case not seeing any drop down options  under the "select Entitlement" option which stops me from being able to raise a new case.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

SP344374

Hi - sorry what I am saying is that since splunk have updated their cases portal it is not showing  me my entitlement as a drop down option in "Select entitlement".

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @SP344374 ,

since some time (more than one year) Splunk updated its Partner Portal, so each people can open cases only for the Entitlement associated to him.

If you haven't any associated Entitlement you cannot open any case.

For this reason I usually ask to my customers to associate me to their Entitlement.

Otherwise, you can ask to your custome to open the case putting you in information copy.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

HI @SP344374 ,

you can open support cases only on the entitlement you were enabled.

If you have to open cases for your customers, you have to be enabled by them.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...