Alerting

0500 ERROR sendemail:475 STOREDRV Submission Exception

splunkcol
Builder

HI

if anyone has presented this error message, I would appreciate how it was solved

"-0500 ERROR sendemail:475 - (554, '5.2.252 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedException.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot submit message.... "

splunkcol_0-1623434679222.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

splunkcol
Builder

solved

The problem was in the way the email was entered in my case domain\mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com and the field "Send emails as" should contain the same email in my case  mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com

splunkcol_0-1625083783088.png

View solution in original post

0 Karma

splunkcol
Builder

solved

The problem was in the way the email was entered in my case domain\mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com and the field "Send emails as" should contain the same email in my case  mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com

splunkcol_0-1625083783088.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...