Alerting

0500 ERROR sendemail:475 STOREDRV Submission Exception

splunkcol
Builder

HI

if anyone has presented this error message, I would appreciate how it was solved

"-0500 ERROR sendemail:475 - (554, '5.2.252 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedException.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot submit message.... "

splunkcol_0-1623434679222.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

splunkcol
Builder

solved

The problem was in the way the email was entered in my case domain\mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com and the field "Send emails as" should contain the same email in my case  mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com

splunkcol_0-1625083783088.png

View solution in original post

0 Karma

splunkcol
Builder

solved

The problem was in the way the email was entered in my case domain\mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com and the field "Send emails as" should contain the same email in my case  mailsplunknotifications@mycompany.com

splunkcol_0-1625083783088.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...