Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

The 2023 Splunkie Awards Close in Two Weeks!

kaelas
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Community Peeps!

This is a public service announcement you don't want to miss. The 2023 Splunkie Awards are still open for nominations, and we need your submissions! Only two weeks left!

Do you work with someone that finds exciting ways to streamline development? Does your team protect against security threats? Does your company deliver incredible results for their own customers, despite enormous disruption? Do they use Splunk to do it?! If this sounds like someone you know, now’s your chance to nominate them or even yourself for a Splunkie. 

yeasuh_0-1680561119751.jpeg

This year we have 5 awards, that have been revamped and quite frankly, are totally awesome. 

The Visionary

The Inventor

The Builder

The Guide (this one’s for you, Community!)

The Change Agent

A couple of key things to know:

• Customer finalists will receive one free .conf23 pass, plus exclusive swag and recognition at .conf23! *Think Oscars style*
  • Nominations close April 14th. Get those noms in!!

Make sure to spread the word about the Splunkie Awards and submit your nominations by April 14th! See the full description of the awards on the nomination page, which can be found here. Please email me at splunkieawards@splunk.com if you have any questions.

Happy Awards Season!

Kaela

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...